Home Page: highlight both types of usage: business or personal. Overview of API and features. Emphasis on developer-friendly and robust API. Highlighted list of current partners and sites/apps.
Pricing: both types of pricing: one for business, one for personal use.
Account Page: you'll need to create an account at http://www.mysportsfeeds.com first and login. From there, you'll have the ability to:
1) view/manage API Keys and subscriptions
2) view or modify your "PUSH" settings (to allow automatic delivery when relevant changes are made)
3) view your content suggestions (players, game schedule, plays, injuries, etc)
4) not yet implemented, but view/modify your payment details.
How It Works Page: may lead to other pages, but in addition to the explainer video, it should highlight:
1) how we employ crowd-sourcing to help keep costs low
2) some FAQs, such as content lifecycles and our daily operations (e.g. - https://sportsdata.io/developers/co…frequency)
Testimonials: maybe linked from the homepage, but a scrollable list of testimonials from both personal and business users.