The title of the blog is called "math & minds", that should be in the hero image.
Both pages must be responsive for:
768 x 1024 (tablet)
320 x 568 (mobile)
1366 x 768 (laptop)
1920 1080 (monitor)
Blog home page
- Hero image for the blog at the top
- Button to sort by most popularity or chronologically
- Large box for users to sign up to newsletter, above the fold
- Posts are listed in 1 column
- Pagination navigation at the bottom
- Navigation to view categories
- Maximize use of space to promote other content, but still not overwhelm users.
- Each blog should show: Main featured image (some blog posts won't have a featured image, so make sure it displays correctly when there's no featured image, title, date, author, category, and short description (250 characters with spaces), read more button.
Single blog post
- Social media buttons, we're using https://www.addtoany.com.
- Related post on the sidebar and footer
- Box to promote latest content download
- Box to promote webinar and events
- Top should show: featured image, date, author
- Blog author's bio with picture in footer, we're using https://wordpress.org/plugins/starbox/
- Need to know what styles look like for H1, H2, H3, strong, and blockquote.