Excellent designer and very responsive to my requests! I recommend her to anyone looking for a great designer and person to work with! Thank you for your help with my project!!
Clear and concise design. I like how readable it was, not overwhelming and good font choices.
How Ron5577 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Panorama Network by Ron Pepper Photography
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am an independent photographer specializing in panoramic photography.
Purpose of my site:
1. to promote myself as 'the guy,' in a unpretentious way, when it comes to panoramics (best quality, able to do things such as aerial 360s, etc.)
2. to showcase the training seminars that I host (with videos or panos demonstrating past seminars and/or "how to" content , tips & tricks, etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
I want the home page to be simple, yet effectively communicate a high-quality product to the industries that I serve. Sample thumbnails could be like the ones currently on panoramanetwork.com – perhaps 6 thumbnails representing types of businesses:
Resorts / Hospitality
Vacation Rentals / Real Estate
Museums / Education
2: Page which display sample images. This is not a typical image gallery, it displays interactive panoramas for example: <http://www.panoramanetwork.com/flas…index.html> Page should contain one sample interactive panorama with thumbnails of other samples within the same category. Design can be very much like the Home Page, with the ability to add /remove samples. Title and text details for each.
3. Workshop / One-to-one training (below some possible content items for this page)
Industries that could benefit from the use of my technology and expertise -- potential clients that I have directed to the site or parties interested in training (photographers or companies who have purchased pano equipment and require training).
- Keep it simple. Reason is that, showing what I do is already a bit difficult so I want to remove any possible barriers such as difficult navigation
- There should be a “wow factor” to the homepage that encourages users to click on the thumbnails to see the interactive panoramas
- I want the site 'modernized' with clean, elegant content and style (not a huge number of thumbnails, no auto-slideshow elements)
- Should be iOS compatible as I often show off my work on iPad
- It should be easy for me to post new content either on my own server or by an embed link. I would like to use Wordpress, which is what http://www.ronpepper.com was created with.