Repeat customer, always a pleasure working with emadz. Super fast response time and quality designs. Great developer as well
How JumboMedia started their web page design journey
We are looking for a creative website design to bring attention to a unique hollywood “be a star” casting/audition site.
The winning designer will become the lead on the project and likely get more work on additional pages.
No coding is necessary - Just design.
Important: We are looking for a "real life" setting, as if you're actually in a space like a casting office or looking at a corkboard casting board - a good reference point of feeling like you're in an actual space is http://www.vbs.tv - so a design on top of an actual image would work.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are creating a casting site where actors can post audition pictures/videos. We need something that stands out from the typical model casting sites already online. The homepage should be uncluttered, but contain thumbnails of photos/videos, areas for sponsor(s) and internal promotion and searches by keyword or category.
The tone can lean towards sexy, more mature audiences.
We would like to see (1) a homepage design and (2) a design for what a typical profile page would look like for one of the actors.
We are finalizing our name/logo, so you can use "HollywoodStarSite" for the site name now.
We are looking a feeling like you're actually in a space like a casting office or looking at a corkboard casting board - a good reference point of feeling like you're in an actual space is vbs.tv
- Successful design should look clean and encourage/stimulate user interaction.
- Successful design will give the feel of an actor’s casting/audition, but look different from typical casting sites.
- We like more of a high end agency feel - Feel free to research how modeling agencies choose/layout their talent internally (corkboards, etc) and externally for inspiration.
- We want something that will inspire users to click on the photos to see more.
- The homepage layout should look like we have a lot of content, but not cluttered.
- The profile page should showcase users’ photos/videos and a list of facts about the person.
- The website design should be easy to update.
- We do not want a busy design that is overwhelming to the eye.
- We do not want every color in the rainbow used.
- We do not like cheesy, cheap looking sites
- Do not use type that is hard to read or too small.