Our homepage design is new in the past 9ish months and we are keeping with it... key change has been redesigning the "logged in a area" to more correctly match the exterior design.
What specific page do we need "upgraded" --> our main page which shows the team's match schedule and all the "details" about each match...
Live demo account for the page being redesigned:
A couple of things to keep in mind about "page logic":
1. When viewing the page the "active / upcoming" match is "opened up" to show all the details - which players are playing. Purposely NOT coded as an "accordion" since captains may want to look at multiple matches at once.
2. The match view is different for "team captains" (full permissions) and "team players" (links/options not shown). Captains "links/buttons" functionality are "hidden" for players.
3. Depending on the team, a match will consist of normally 3 - 6 matches and either "singles" (1 person playing) or "doubles" (2 people playing).
4. playoffs do show a "bracket" -- screen shot attached for existing design.
5. Multiple teams are shown on a "single page" purposely - goal is to be able to visually bounce between them to see "past match info" when comparing/checking out things.
Key Page elements "checklist" for the design:
1. Each "match" has a specific set of "actions" that go with each match. Here is an example of that info: https://www.tennispoint.com/images/…ctions.png
2. Leagues managed on TennisPoint in the "team header" have more details as well a few more "actions/links" for them: https://www.tennispoint.com/images/…racket.png
3. Normally a team is created on TennisPoint before the "season officially starts" -- allows the captain to communicate with the team. When the schedule is NOT yet online, the view of the team is the "list of players" like this: https://www.tennispoint.com/images/…le_yet.png
4. When a team season is "over" the captain and players have the option to "mark team as completed" and hide the team from the view of "active teams": https://www.tennispoint.com/images/…markit.png
5. KEY FOCUS of the page --> "match lineup" (who is playing which line for an upcoming match) for the schedule overall. Each week that is the key focus overall and the repetitive task.