1. https://www.memcode.com/courses: there should be categories and search filters. Each course should have a 5-star rating, a category mentioned, title, description, probably amount of students in it, probably the name of the author.
2. https://www.memcode.com/courses/224/edit: please sign in first, and go to this page. This is a course-editing page. All current functionality should be present. There should also be a list of students learning this course (as a dropdown maybe), all kind of stats, a description of a course laid out in a more appealing way. There are two types of flashcards, and it should be visible what's an 'answer' in these types.
3. nonexistent yet, page of any user profile: it should list all the courses they have created, their stats (amount of students, amount of courses learned, amount of courses created, lastSeenAt maybe), their avatar, their username, their students.
Each page should have a profile aside: it lists
- Avatar of a current user with an ability to edit it (probably just with an ability to open a modal to edit it)
- Links to courses (Currently Learned, and Created)
- Links to courses to learn&review (that is, courses that are offered next for review. Please sign in and walk around the site to understand the concept.)
- Links to the most recent courses one edited maybe.