Great working with Concept 101. We were happy with the designs for our new site and it was great working together.
How Secure Code Warrior started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Secure Code Warrior
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Secure Code Warrior is a gamified learning platform to teach software security in the realm of an online world domination game.
We also offer benchmarking tools that allow organisations to identify and analyse the security skill level of their developers across different teams, industry or worldwide.
The key thing is that our primary users are both developers (online game) and management executives (benchmarking tool) while the customers are management executives that initially purchase the learning tool.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Our website should be split-up or targeted at 2 audiences:
- decision makers (management): corporate style, this audience will be mainly interested in the benchmarking and assessments results
- developers: learning/game style, this audience needs to be engaged and convinced to train on the platform.
The way we have split our main product reflects this split:
- world game: dark theme, terminal, hacker feel
- management: light theme, clean look, reporting dashboard
We have a logo and branding guide that must be used.
We have backgrounds, an intro video and game elements that can be used.
Preferably a single page website (one for executives and one for developers, themes as per Visual Style section) with the following sections:
- Banner or Logo or Video
- Intro text
- Main features for Executives (Developer Security Maturity, Security Skill Scorecard, Benchmark Benefits etc.)
- Main features for Developer (Hone your skills, Demonstrate your expertise, Defend your country)
- Pricing with Purchase button (preferably using squarespace ecommerce - see existing site to see how this works)
- Contact us
- Twitter feed or latest blog posts
- Testimonial - client testimonial section where one of our clients can put a quote and how the product benefitted them
Ideally, the design should be possible to implement on the squarespace platform. This is not a hard requirement but would be an added bonus as our current ecommerce is setup using squarespace