How sannevanrijckevorsel started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Survival Club gives outdoor survival run trainings to sporters, both beginners and experienced, in the city centre of Amsterdam. Please check the youtube link for an idea of the sport. It focusses on climbing obstacles of wood and rope. (please scroll to 1:10). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinmRskjHZE
Please refer to the attached photo's for an image of the sport. (DON'T use these photo's for the website!!)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- I am looking for a light colour-setting that reflects nature. The use of dark-grey is fine, as long as it does not provide a very dark image of the website.
- I would like a rectangular division, but curvy/playful/nature like boarders are also good.
- I would like the design to be simplistic, almost minimalistic.
- Please use clear pictures of people exercising, not too much with mud, such as mud-runs. In the survival run sport, often people climb robes and nets. With plain clothing, no logo’s on the clothing.
- I do not have a preferred colour yet, however, the green colour of http://www.traineeshipondernemen.nl is too light. I would like a brighter and more natural green colour, like moss.
I like a header with the logo on the left and a 'sign up' button and a hamburger menu on the right. I like the header to stick while you scroll down.
Underneath the header, still within the screen, I like a picture of a person performing a survival run on the left with a header and a few sentences of text on the right, again including a 'sign up' button. The goal of this first screen is to clearly show people what Survival Club offers and get them to sign up.
What to avoid
I DON'T want pictures of people with branded clothing. I DO like black clothing and people of all ages, male and female. In survival running, people also jog, so not only climb nets and ropes. Important is the tight leggings they wear.
I have attached an overview of the website as a 'customer journey'. I will attach the logo soon!
Please design mobile-first, but also regular website.