We are looking for a home page design that can be used as a template for a variety of education- and career-related sites. The design must be trustworthy and authoritative. Users should feel that they have found a great source of information on a subject they are interested in - they should not feel that they are being sold anything.
The design must incorporate the following elements:
- A word mark logo that uses the domain name (you may use Online-MBA-Programs.net).
- The SR Education Group logo (attached) with the text "Provided by SR Education Group."
- Home, About Us, Contact Us, and Feedback links. The feedback link can be a fixed-position tab or a regular link.
- A prominent "Find a School" tool that allows users to search by subject and by degree. It does NOT need to say "powered by GuideToCareerEducation.com" like the current version does.
- Featured content. There should be four groups of articles, with the following category names: Find the Right School, Finance Your Education, Choose Your Path, and Be Informed. A sample list of articles to use is attached.
- Navigation (sidebar, drop-down, tabs, or a combination). The grouping of the articles in the navigation should correspond to the groups of featured content.
- A copyright notice.
When constructing your mock, consider that the grouping of our content is designed to reflect our user's needs. Some struggle to find a school with the right attributes (Find the Right School), others are concerned about the cost (Finance Your Education), some aren't sure what career they want to pursue (Choose Your Path) and others are looking for more information on the given subject (Be Informed).
The site should make good use of space above the fold, unlike online-mba-programs.net.