The entire site will use the same exact design and layout. We need you to design a single template, that will accommodate a variety of content.
Typography must be very clear, perhaps like http://www.bikeportland.org fonts. Clear fonts, good line spacing. Clear, clean, organized typography throughout the site is essential.
Top of page:
- Store location, hours and link to directions
- Navigation bar - 'shop products' 'take classes' 'do consults' 'rent pumps'
- Special offer to get people to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. This will be something like "get your free coupon or download ebook" combined with a form to enter e-mail first name and zipcode. Look at http://www.permaculture.me for an example
- search box
- social media box (share this box).
Content area right-sidebar (like http://www.permaculture.me):
- Shopping cart contents
- Upcoming classes box
- Testimonials box (1 sample testimonial will randomly show up)
- Latest blog posts box
- Facebook friends box (see permaculture.me)
- Large graphical slider (www.youarewhole.com style) that can be used to highlight upcoming events, top items, etc. Needs to have a clear way for text to be overlaid.
- Display sample content such as a blog post - or a class description
- Display a listing of classes with images for each class.
(this is a re-organization of http://www.shopthehaven.com/overview.html)
- Display shopping items (ie from a page such as http://www.shopthehaven.com/organics-baby.html) - show how you'd best organize the items for sale, cleanly with clear fonts, image, sale/regular price, etc.