Page 1- HOMEPAGE (see 2 mockups attached)
Homepage Goal - Consumer Enters Code and Registers/logins
After the consumer enters code and clicks the "Play Lola" button, then the page will stay the same but the box will change to prompt registration.
Options for login/registration will be most prominently Facebook and LinkedIn. There will also be a small text link that says "or click here to register with email validation".
- at the top, include a small text link available to "Login" and "About Lola"
- at the bottom, include links to "About Lola" and "Wine Merchants"
PAGE 2- GUESS WINE - See 2 mockups attached
Goal: consumer completes guess
Consumer will answer basic questions and will have the option thereafter to answer more advanced questions.
- show Lola logo and a secondary wine merchant logo with equal prominence. Wine merchant logo also attached.
Header- Congrats on completing the basic questions! If you want to play the advanced game, you can also log guesses to any of the additional fields below!
PAGE 3 - DISCOVER WINE
- See page 4 on the attached file titled "Mockups Nov 28". This is the same information we will display, except that we do not need to show a Leaderboard. (Also note - my design is ugly, so do not feel a need to work from it! Just use the content.)
PAGE 4 - MY PROFILE
This is a page where the consumer can see history of the wines he or she has tasted and link back to their "Discover Wine" pages. I have not created a mock-up for this page, but content for the page is described below.
h6. Details (written in consumer point of view)
- Show my picture
- Show the wines I have tasted and the dates I logged the guesses (list in chronological order with most recent log at the top)
- Show the rating I left for the wine
- Show the image for the wine
- Show the merchant logo where I purchased the wine (links to merchant website)
- Allow me to click a wine to see the reveal page for that wine