wonderful design. very kind and fast comunication. Thanks
Great communications...Great designs!
- Smashing Boys
I have used many times. Always professional, always goes the extra mile.
We loved that you were able to able to make a Green design look amazing and clean! You were always extremely fast and easy to work with.
You asked very good questions about the design as well, and those were really helpful when trying to make decisions.
Awesome work as always! Starting another project now :)
Great work! Will hire again!
How james1c started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
United Lutheran Seminary
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ULS is a graduate school of theology with two campuses in Gettysburg and Philadelphia. Our mission statement:
"Unifying, Learning, Serving: United Lutheran Seminary is a welcoming and diverse learning community equipping people to proclaim the living Gospel for a changing church and world."
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Clean, lots of negative space, creative, sophisticated.
- nav (however you want to do it - top nav bar, slide out menu with hamburger icon, left nav, etc)
- hero section - could include an image of students or an illustration of campuses - or just text and white space (images here: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold…sp=sharing
- About us section - pull info from our current about page - uls.edu/about
- Upcoming events section (pull from uls.edu/calendar)
- Community news section (pull from uls.edu/news-events)
- campuses section - include links to both campuses, with image(s) of each campus