Cannot say enough good things about our experience working with mute_work. Great designs, lightning fast turn around, listens to feedback, and goes the extra mile to make sure that his designs meet expectations.
How John - LUSC Founder started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Landing U.S. Clients
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm a solo micropreneur. I help call centers and small business owners learn how to get U.S. Businesses to work with them. I have an e-book for call centers that I will start selling soon. And I have a membership program where I work through their challenges with them.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
I'm trying to get the blog design to be compatible with the look of the book and video, found here: http://landingusclients.com
- note that the color style on that landing page you see now - is temporary. Please use the colors of the book in your designs, not the page (for example - you would NOT want to use the mustard yellow icon colors - those will all be styled to the book's reds and blues soon)
There is nothing on the current blog page that I want to keep.
- pick neutral and light background so that it allows the colors around the posts to stand out.
- colors can match book colors or be complementary (would love to see something that made it brighter and more vibrant)
A blog template - like the site examples listed above.
- the top nav
- the blog header image with space
- the blog layout
- example of the promotional area on the right
(see uploaded example file - with arrows pointing to same sections on entrepreneur on fire blog)
just have fun with it - this is an early, first design. If you have a cool idea you've been looking for a chance to implement - go for it. I just want something that looks great and gets me up and running so I can start posting - and I found that I could not get there myself, with the limited options that I had in my rainmaker tool (for design) - so I'm coming to the design community, for something cool - then I'll have a rainmaker/wordpress pro put the pieces together.
(I uploaded an illustrator vs of the logo - in case you want to make a quick color change so that it's compatible with background colors you're working with)