***HOMEPAGE + EMPTINESS DETOX PRODUCT PAGE + OUR STORY PAGE only for this contest***
The detailed outline of the entire sitemap are attached below for reference purposes. After the contest, we will engage the winner with a one-on-one project for the rest of the pages for the complete website.
We are looking for a simple, zen-like, and naturally flowing website to represent our high end herbal remedies for wellness and beauty consumers. With our colorful tree logo at the centerpiece, we want a website that is understated, comforting, and welcoming.
We will be selecting the winner based on:
- Overall design sense and quality
- Ability to emphasize the right text contents
- Easy usability and natural design flow
- Neat use of pictures and simple illustrations if needed
Please ensure the designs work well with mobile phones and tablets. In the final round and as the final deliverable, we will be asking for the mobile and tablet compatible versions as well!
1) Homepage: This page will be focused on promoting our best-selling product. We want a big featured image of our Emptiness Detox with SHOP NOW button and introductory text, and the progression of contents as described in the attachments below. We are looking for a simple, zen-style design, yet not boring. Simple brush strokes or sketch style illustrations are a plus. Refreshing, non-blocky design.
2) Emptiness Detox Product Page: We want the top section to benchmark the Prestige theme in Shopify very closely. For the progression of contents below that as described in the attachment, we'd like a simple, yet refreshing and organic, non-templately/blocky feel.
3) Our Story (contents in attached file named LEARN Contents.pdf): A simple, neat, and welcoming design of 'When Danny Met Dr. Lee' and 'Milestones'. Question for the designer - since there are multiple sub-pages under the LEARN section of the main menu, what method can be used to help readers see where they are within the LEARN section?