I have a booking site for tennis, squash and badminton http://www.mycourt.co.uk. (It is currently in Swedish). It is mainly a booking site where members can book courts and trainers on the clubs where they are members. We now want to add so that users can interact more and create groups, ladders and save results etc.
We have a club page whcih follows the site design ok. i want a brilliant designer to add some magic touch to the page and include new sections to this club page. The design shall follow the existing design so it is not a huge job. we want to take this in steps. If we find a great designer you can look forward to a lot of work ahead.
The pages we want redesigned are:
Changes I want
- Leave the header as it is as we don't want to change the entire site. So it is everything below the calendar.
- Add two sections "groups" and "ladder"
- groups a section that looks like the trainers but where you see "Name, # of members, description" and a join or apply button
- ladder, same structure as above but with "rank, profile image, name, won games, lost games" and button "challenge"
I am thinking that the section "trainers" in mockup gets tabs so that I can toggle trainers/groups/ladder and always see the left column and the top section of the main page,with the inforamtion about available courts. which should always be visible. But I am open for better design here.
My Page mycourt_your_clubs.jpg
Here I see my page and this will be my landing page after logging in. It shall include:
- my details to the left
- My clubs (and a link to "all clubs" where i can add new clubs)
- my trainers
- My matches (ucoming/challenges/completed) Sort of my dashboard of games.)
- my groups
- my ladders (where I see my position and what ladder it is.)
Also attaching some mockups from the site so that you can see what it looks like. (We also have a dev version of the new open section on dev.mycourt.se)
NOTE: If you feel that you can only make a better design if you can redesign the entire page, including the header, you can of course do so, but given that the site is up and running and we have limited resources it might be difficult for us to go ahead with it. But as always, if it is just so much better if we also change that; never say never...