I just want to clarify one thing.
We need our website with only following elements:
- Our Logo
- Icons for social media
- Icon with envelope etc and next to it our email: email@example.com
- Icon for choice of language (one is the best option, after clicking in it, we can switch to other language. Language, email and social media icons can be next to each other in one line.
- Main element of the website – big picture, where we could present highlights for latest news, offers etc (headline plus short description). We need some navigation buttons to change pictures, and some indicator, on which page we are right now. See apple.com for reference.
- Logos of our 3 companies which we have in our offer at the bottom of the page.
That is it. We don’t want to any other areas like 3 boxes, with news, events, and offer. All these elements will be combined into one, big (but not to big;)), picture, which visitor would be able to click and go to the page with specific news.
Please visit our website mtba.pl – just to say it in easiest way possible, between our logo, and logos of companies at the bottom of the page we want to insert menu and „big picture“ - I have no clue how to call it.
We want to keep our main page with least amount of scrolling, or in best case without scrolling.
We need some clean looking design which could be apply for both main page, and subpages.
- http://www.bosmtb.com/en/forks.html - that’s how we want to present few products from single manufacturer (picture and short description).
- http://www.bosmtb.com/en/forks/dh/detail/produit/idylle-rare/1.html - subpage with specific product. So it should be like main page – manu on top, big picture with this product, and some description, technical info etc, and logos of companies at the bottom, just like on the main page.
Here ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k2klyd6k…SkyzqmqHcq ) you can find some picture for your use. Some of them (like guys on bikes) can be used on the main page, others (pictures of products) can be used on subpages.
We would like to use background which would be ok for both main page and for the page with products.
The colour of the background is up to you. Black would be fine as long you are able to present some way to insert pictures with white background of products with black website (subpages like in links above), and it will be nice looking... And that is the biggest pain, black main page looks good, but as subpage it’s much worse. If you have idea with white background – that’s perfect. Please submit your concept. Other colour? That’s ok, as long as we can apply same design into mentioned subpages and it would be still nice looking.
One last thing about main element of the page – the moving big picture. I have seen many great projects with this element when it fits from edge to edge. However I’m not sure if this is the best option. Therefore I would like to see designs also with smaller picture (not edge to edge). At the picture you can write something „New offer – bla bla bla“ (headline plus short description). You can use some effects on top/bottom/left/right side of it like shadows etc to make transition between menu, pictures, logos nicer.
It would be great if you could sand your design with three variations:
-design of the main page
-design of subpage with products. In dropbox folder you can find file „BOS - products webpage“. Just insert it into your design of the main instead of 'big picture'.
-design of the webpage with specific product (any picture of product from dropbox folder on white background – you can change the background on picture or not). It should be like main page, instead of any other picture like on main page we have shown some specific product, and some description under it.
Once again, I’m sorry if the first description wasn’t clear enough, and thank you for all designs so far.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.