She was extremely helpful during the whole process and catered to the needs of my company. I will definitely be working with her in the future. She was not only the best designer, but she also had the most innovative ideas, and helped in every step of the process.
- Samir S.
How alice Ae started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DiLusso is a kitchen appliance manufacturer and wholesaler. Products include Ovens, cooktops, rangehoods and dishwashers. Target audience is low to medium end, retailers, builders and general consumers.
DiLusso offers 3 years warranty with all their appliances, which is more than what similar brands in the same market offer. We aim for quality at an affordable price.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
DiLusso means “Of Luxury” in Italian. Many appliance brands have Italian / European connotations in the names.
The feel of the DiLusso brochure is what we want to bring to the website. (attach)
Main colours being red, white and black and to give a “Parisian Chic” feel to the website.
Design needs to show us as being modern and classy.
- Some kitchen lifestyle images. We don't have any so just general ones that have similar products
- Easy access to our product page, brochure and contact us
- Area for text to describe DiLusso and assist with web optimisation
Product Page -Primary/Secondary
- Primary Product categories to be able to click into subcategory, then click subcategory to get to individual product page
- To be able to easily navigate between product ranges
Product Page - individual products
- Individual products with image and product information easily readable
- Product image to be able to hover & zoom in
- Link to product specifications
- Phone, address, email
- Google map
- Contact form layout
Generic Text page
- To have the same look & feel of the other pages
- will be used for About Us & Warranty & Brochure download
What to avoid
Keep the colour scheme the white, black & red if possible, do not use other colours, different shades ok.
No flash or any other functionality that is not compatible with ipad/iphone
Ensure the website is easy to navigate and layout suitable for mobile devices.
The website to show some continuity with the brochure.
We don't have real lifestyle shots, so the lifestyle shots chosen for the website need to appear generic branded, doesn't neccessarily need to show kitchen appliances. Can convey cooking, eating and a Parsian/cafe lifestyle.