Timely, intuitive, gives plenty of options to work with, creative and professional. I highly recommend.
How micaelapennell started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
Acronym and Title should be included. Acronym: WLTC Title: Women's Leadership Training Center
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Leadership Skills Training (Sales, Customer Service, Relationship Skills, Etc.)
Target Audience: 35-55 female professionals and entrepreneurs
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I am looking for colors that will easily match promotional products. Please see the attachment for standard promotional lunch box colors for ideas. The logo needs to easily match promotional products.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This is how I will decide on the best logo:
1. It will look good printed on a business card.
2. It will look good printed on a billboard.
3. It will look good printed on a pen.
4. It could be easily embroidered on the front of a polo shirt.
5. It could look good screen printed on the back of a t-shirt.
6. The icon could be used as a favicon and still be sharp and recognizable.
7. This will look good on a social media cover.
8. The 3 parts of the logo (1. icon, 2. CWLT and 3. the full business name) can be moved around to accommodate different types of printing space on promotional items.
QUESTIONS REGARDING FONT & COLORS
9. The font is appealing, professional and easy to read.
10. The colors used easily match promotional products.
11. Only darker color inks are used and lighter color inks are not combined with darker color inks.
12. The logo has no more than 3 colors. 1-2 is preferable but 3 is allowed if black is also needed.
13. This logo would also look good in black and white if I need to print it that way.
14. The icon is not a stock icon, compilation or adaptation of stock icons but is instead completely custom work. (Only custom work will be considered.)
*No lotus leaves.
During the Contest, I have changed the sequence of the words in the title from CWLT to WLTC. Please do not be confused. :)