Supersprox advertising and branding guidelines
Character of Supersprox – elements of all advertising should communicate:
• Extend your journey (intimating better performance than competitors products)
• Lighter weight
• Durable teeth
• Race proven
• Improves system wear life (designed to extend chain and sprocket life)
This translates to:
• Product clearly visible in packaging.
• High resolution studio.
• Minimal written copy on front
• Detailed copy on back side, explaining features and benefits Assertive tone (Strong statements)
• White or light backgrounds. Metalic colours, like gold, silver.
• 1st Stress “Extend your journey” theme
• 2nd Stress “Reduced weight” theme
• 3rd Stress “Extends system life” theme
• NO BIKE IMAGES ON PACKAGING !
• Exclusivity/Dominant position
• Standard single logo placement on front large. With smaller logo on back
• Brand colors are Red, White, Black and Yellow
• Supersprox Logo
• Audience rides 70% Street, 20% Dirt bikes, 10% ATVs.
We are approaching motorcycle riders, who are not fanatics, but they would like to tune and improve their motorcycle without a big budget. They would typically expect to be instructed by a motorcycle shop, what sprocket to buy and this packaging should convince the person that this product will work better than the regular sprocket on offer and improve the look of their motorcycle. Psychologically, they would buy the product on basis of the improved look of their motorcycle, but they will express their purchase decision to friends, based on technical advantage.