We are seeking new graphic looks as well as packaging structures for our shooting glasses.
The only sacred cow is the logo. It must be used as provided. No change to color or anything. The gold has been part of the logo for 40 years and it recently was updated to its current version.
We need to convey a higher price point for our shooting glasses. So we need help not only on graphics, but also packaging structure: we are open to clams, boxes, whatever you can imagine!
Glasses are about:
6 inches wide
2 inches tall
2.5 inches deep
So keep those measurements in mind when designing the package structure.
Here are the important feature and callouts that need to be included on the front.
On the BACK.
- name must be repeated.
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards and provides maximum UV protection.
• Do not use for burning, cutting or welding with torches, electric (arc) welding, furnace or molten metal operations, or glass blowing.
• Do not use for chemical, liquid splash or spray protection.
• Do not use amber or gray lenses for night driving.
• Do not use as eye protection for sports or simulated combat games.
• Spectacle frames/lenses are not unbreakable. Do not use for protection against severe impacts, such as explosions, fragmenting grinding or abrasive wheels.
• These polycarbonate lenses are impact resistant but not unbreakable or shatterproof. Clean and inspect frequently. When scratched or pitted, vision and impact resistance is seriously reduced. Replace eyewear immediately.
• If exposed to flying particles from other than frontal and side directions, goggles will provide better coverage to the eye area from all sides. For severe exposure (high impact) a faceshield used with a goggle or this eyewear may be required.
• These special purpose polycarbonate lenses are intended to be used to perform a particular visual task. They comply fully with ANSI Z871 although they do not infer the transmittance requirements of Table 1 of the standard. CAUTION MUST BE EXERCISED IN THEIR USE.
- UPC/company info block (provided)
We are completely open in terms of colors, patterns, textures, fonts, etc.
A photo of a pair of glasses is provided as is our logo and UPC block.