We are seeking new graphic looks as well as packaging structures for our rifle sling.
The only sacred cow is the logo. It must be used as provided. No change to color or anything. The gold has been part of the logo for 40 years and it recently was updated to its current version.
We are open on ideas of structure for the sling. A common look in the industry is a thick flat card with holes cut in it to allow for the item to be attached. A good size to start with is: 3.75" wide x 20" tall (a dieline for this is provided).
Here are the important feature and callouts that need to be included on the front.
Ambush Baktrak Sling
Key features (what shoppers look at to help them choose correct product):
- Includes heavy-duty metal swivels
- One hand quick adjusting buckle
- Baktrak tread stystem grips shoulder
On the BACK.
- name must be repeated.
- Bullet points:
- Incredible Baktrak grip
- Heavy-duty 1.25 in webbing
- lightweight yet extremely durable
- one hand quick-adjusting buckle
- heavy duty metal swivels
- marketing blurb on 'Baktrak':
The all new BakTrak tread system provides the utmost
in comfort and non-slip properties every hunter and shooter demands. Unlike the bulky rubber slings today, the BakTrak is a lightweight, low-profile sling that allows full range of movement in the field. The flexible construction conforms to any shoulder shape, with or without heavily padded clothing.
- Installation text and images for installing swivels to the gun (provided)
- UPC and Company Info Block (provided with illustration file).
We are completely open in terms of colors, patterns, textures, fonts, etc.