Title: Match Master
Slogan: Learn with every turn.
Social Emotional Learning Matching Card Game
Social Emotional Memory Game is a captivating social emotional learning game for kids. Being able to precisely identify your emotions is a key component in emotional maturity and practicing mindfulness. This game challenges players to practice patience and improves their emotional vocabulary so they are better able to express themselves. In the game, players are challenged to match wacky, animated faces displaying a wide range of emotions. With each matching pair players will also find two words describing the emotion: one common word, and one more challenging word. To earn points, players must describe when they have felt that emotion.
This picture matching card game helps children
• Develop stronger language and vocabulary skills to better describe their emotions
• Differentiate between similar emotions like sad and lonely
• Express their feelings with words
• Exercise their memory, focus, and critical listening skills
• Identify what triggers certain emotions
• Promote social bonding with classmates, friends, and family
• Develop a relationship and share more about themselves when working one-on-one with a counselor, mentor, or a teacher.
• Have fun while learning
. For example…
o “I feel happy when Mom comes home from work.”
o “I felt devastated when I dropped my ice cream cone.”
o “I am excited because I am about to win this game!”