We are seeking new graphic looks as well as packaging structures for our archery broadheads.
The only sacred cow is the logo. It must be used as provided. No change to color or anything. The gold has been part of the logo for 40 years and it recently was updated to its current version.
There are 3 broadheads to a package.
A photo of a broadhead was added to the files on 5/22/13.
Dimensions of package: Planogram space is limited to 4 inches wide by 8 inches tall, so please design within that dimension. Note we are open to shapes, multiple depths per molded clam.
Here are the important feature and callouts that need to be included on the front.
Powerpoint Chiz-L Broadhead
Key features (what shoppers look at to help them choose correct product):
- 100 grain
- 1 inch cutting diameter
- Razor sharp stainless steel blades
- Blade lock prevents blade shear on impact
On the BACK.
- name, grain, bullet points must be repeated.
- PLUS, add in illustration and text on how install blades. (provided)
- Caution line must also appear.
- CAUTION: BLADES ARE EXTREMELY SHARP.
- UPC and Company Info Block (provided).
We are completely open in terms of colors, patterns, textures, fonts, etc.