The job was to add photoshop effects to a product photograph. I've worked with Gerard before and wanted to work with him again because his design work is outstanding, he's very responsive, and always happy to make numerous revisions until you're completely happy. An absolute pleasure to work with, I'll certainly be working with him again soon! Very high quality work.
Excellent Designer did a great job, very fast and provide a good quality.
It has been great working with Koi. Very responsive and creative. Highly recommended
Amazing job. He presented different concepts and was always open to hear suggestions.
How dan.cooper started their product packaging journey
Who are you known as?
Crius Sport Ltd
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell sports injury products, typically braces and straps that are worn on the body to treat sports injuries. We sell our products online through Amazon.
This product is a neoprene Elbow Brace that is used to treat tennis elbow and golfer's elbow.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Congratulations for being selected as a finalist.
Please see the updated brief attached below for the information needed at this stage. Please read the brief as it contains the specifications. I've also updated the images, and attached them below. Some of these are essential, some are optional.
I have attached the following files which may be useful:
- The updated Brief - please read
- My logo
- 2 screenshots from my website, showing the colours that could be used. The background to the screenshot of the 'What we do' section could be used as a background on the box
- 3 essential photos for the instructions
- 6 product images - these are optional
- The box of a competitor that I like the look of - has the scientific look that I like
- An image from Shutterstock to show the type of image that could be used - I'm very open to other ideas though