Need a countertop carton display unit designed for a new card game that will be sold through retail convenience stores. The packaging for the card game box itself has already been designed (see attached JPEG), but I am looking to finalize the design for the carton display unit (CDU)which will contain the game boxes (see attached PDF sample carton display for how this will look).
I ONLY need the TOP and BOTTOM front panels to be designed as part of this project (again see the attached PDF file to see what I mean by top and bottom panels). Also, I already have an initial design for the top and bottom panels with the content to serve as a guide so you can start with those files (illustrator files uploaded on the link provided below).
Please note that this game will be sold through convenience stores, gas station stores, and other retail outlets and hence needs to be very eye-catching and appealing for impulse buying. The game is going to be priced quite low to enable impulse purchasing. The goal is get customers curious by catching their attention to the display box. Target audience is young children aged 9 and above, and also young adults and parents.
The display box dimensions are quite small and hence using the right set of fonts and graphics is very important. Here are some specific guidelines to keep in mind:
1. The card game comes in three colors—red, purple, and green (see attached covers JPEG), and each display carton will include all three colored boxes-- hence the overall colors for the carton display unit also needs to have these three as the primary colors.
2. The attached top and bottom sample designs are based on actual dimensions and hence you HAVE to use the exact same dimensions as shown (I am uploading the illustrator files I have for the existing design so it will be easy to work within the same dimensions)
3. The Cletters logo and the card back shown on the carton top CANNOT be changed as the cards and the game boxes have already been printed.
4. The content shown in the sample top and bottom panels needs to remain the same. But the positioning of the content, the fonts, background and foreground colors, and the graphics can vary as needed.
5. All the images shown in the sample designs have been commercially purchased and you can feel free to use any or all of the graphics as shown in the samples.
6. You have full creativity in terms of layout, fonts, other graphics, as long as the above guidelines are followed.
Overall, looking for a display design that’s vibrant, eye-catching, and very professional looking. Please access the illustrator files, contains the card back, the carton display unit (CDU) top and bottom samples referred to above as well as the font files, by using this link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tx3f2ma8…dJrMa?dl=0