Right from the beginning I've known that I like this design!
Great work and fast
We loved the design. Everything was, as expected.
really helpful and terrific. Very quick and met all of my needs. Thank you!!
How tdavies v started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell value priced VQA wine.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am updating our current wine label. You are welcome to update the current dieline or create a new one. The key here is to not re-create the wheel. This shouldn't be a complete over hall. Just an update.
The 2 main problems I'm looking to solve with this label are:
1. Too much tiny copy - we need make it clean, simple, and concise
2. It looks cheap - we want to premiumize the look of this label
The brands succeeding in this category tend to have more classic labels, so keep it simple and classy. This is a $13.00 bottle of wine that needs to look like a $20.00 bottle.
Here are the manditories:
• Varietals: Merlot and Chardonnay
• Screw cap
• Bottle: Red in Bordeaux bottle and White in Burgundy
• Maximum label size 95 mm high and 100 mm wide
• Vintage year: 2016
• “Okanagan Valley BC VQA”