We want this to be a box that our members will understand our brand just from looking at it and we want it to be a box that they will save.
Our current site isn't the best representation of our branding standards which we will slowly be improving over the next few months. We attached a logo bottle design that we like for branding feel and future direction but this particular box should still be something that is consistent with our logo but taking us steps towards a more feminine eco-friendly branding.
I have attached the design specs from the box manufacturer. We will need to use two colors on craft mailer box. The two colors should be selected from the GCMI attachment.
Copy we would like on box:
1. Our tagline: Unlock the magic of the seasons
2. 100% Recycled Materials ( this can be conveyed in a graphic)
3. Designed with 100% Vegetable Ink ( can be conveyed in a graphic)
4. Let's work together to reduce our carbon footprint and make each season more magical. Share ways that you reuse your Seasons Box with us on facebook.com/SeasonsBox or Pinterest.com/SeasonsBox
5. From our heart to yours ( can be conveyed in a box)
6. Want to purchase more from Seasons Box visit shop.seasonsbox.com
Please make sure to open and review the first document 122-202 first to understand the specs of the box and the layout requirements.
The file titled Logo Bottle Designs will really give you an idea of the type of branding and color schemes that we would like reflected in the designs...although it is for another project we just like the look & feel.
The zip file of logos contains our logo. The copy that we wrote does not need to all be on the front of the box.. it can be distributed to different parts of the box. We know that we are an eco-friendly and socially conscious brand but we still are a feminine and luxury brand as well and we hope a designer can reflect that in their use of color we know orange, green and brown are the obvious choices but we would love to see some designs that use one of the GCMI 978, 49 3046, 3213, 984 3033 submitted.
We also just added photos from our manufacturer to show where optimal label placement should go so that we can use the label as a way to seal and secure the box.