I have two similar labels I need designed.
First label ------ Dr. Addison's
Dry Skin Conditioning Formula
I would like the following for both labels...
1. Two colors used for the label. Silver and Green. The cap closure for the containers is shiny silver. It looks like chrome!
2. The ribbon on the "A" in Addison's should have a slightly wavy pattern with the appearance of light flowing through it. The letters should be a shiny silver with a few sparkles to give it a "bling" appearance.
3. The leaves in the mortal and pestle should be dark green with leaf lines to give the leaves more definition.
4. The mortal and pestle should have a silver and green outline or pattern to help it "pop" off the label.
5. For the Dry Skin Conditioning Formula background design I was thinking that perhaps a stethoscope, or herbal leaves, or an outline of a female figure, or water and oil waves sort of faded in the background might make for interesting and attractive graphics. I am, however, open to any other designs.
6. The silver and green colors can range from dark to very light.
7. The border of the label, if any, should be either green or silver.
8. The Dr. Addison's logo should be placed at the top center or top left of the label. The product names "Dry Skin Conditioning Formula" and "Naturally Healthy Sugar Scrub" should be placed in the center the label.
9. Both Dry Skin Conditioning Formula and Naturally Healthy Sugar Scrub should have a stylish, bold, eye-catching font that "pops" off the label.
10. The remaining text of both labels can be green, silver, or white. Ok to use a black text but I am trying to control cost with using two colors instead of three colors. [White does not count as a color because the label paper is white].
11. Add the encircled TM trademark symbol to the right of Addison's and to the right of the product name.
Second label------- Dr. Addison's
Naturally Healthy Sugar Scrub
1. All of the same features and instructions as above applies to the sugar scrub label except I am open to different background graphics like maybe a sugar bowl on a bed of herbal leaves.
2. Add the trademark symbol.
Please review the three attachment files. One file includes the proofs of my labels, the second (IMG_0691) is a picture of the square container for the Dry Skin Conditioning Formula, and the third (IMG_0692) is a picture of the clear and round container for the sugar scrub. Both containers have shiny silver cap closures. Please use all the wording on both labels as these are correct.
Thank you and have fun designing.