Great work again, and such a pleasure to work with!
Very creative, fast and intuitive to needs. Very resourceful and friendly to work with.
- Nebojsa D.
Great Job! Works very well with little direction. Will hire again for more projects. Very easy to work with and great communication.
Absolute pleasure to work with, great design, great feedback and quick turnaround. Highly recommend!
How Paddlefish Tasmania started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Paddlefish Tasmania - Kayak Fishing Adventures
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We take guided fishing tours, using kayaks, in bays, estuaries, rivers and lakes around South and South East Tasmania. Tours include half and full day tours targeting species such as Trout, Bream, Flathead and Squid.
Most of the tours operate within the iconic Derwent River.Our target audience is tourists looking for an opportunistic adventure and local residents.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• We are looking for a distinctive professionaldouble sided DL Brochure in full colour. Whilst there are some things we do want, we are more than happy for the designer to be as creative as they wish including a new logo if they wish.
Paddlefish Tasmania is a new concept in tourism, in particular guided fishing tours. We will be the first company in Tasmania to take guided fishing tours utilising fishing specific sit on top kayaks. It is also only one of three similar companies operating throughout the whole of Australia.
•Our Brochure will be utilised in "racks" of tourism information centres and associated travel locations. It will be included with a large range of other tourism brochures. The brochure needs to cater for and attract visitors looking for a local experience at short notice.
• As a fishing tour operator we compete with a wide range of other tour guides operating similar experiences, however our point of difference is an ecologically friendly approach, using paddle not petrol power.
• We want to communicate that tours are available to everybody, from first time fisherman/paddlers to professionals. We also want to focus on Tasmania's clean green image and stunning scenery.
• We would like the brochure to relay the unique experience in a unique envrionment where people can easily catch a fish.
• We would like to use colours that convey the environment and water, like the blue and white we use in our logo
• We would like to use basic coloured backgrounds and limited text, allowing the supplied photo's to deliver our message
• We have also supplied information about our tours and a range of photographs to assist with production. We have supplied significant information to allow designers to get a good feel of our business. However we don't want nor expect you to use all the information, just select the best information and pictures to convey the message..
• Utilising Graphic Design programs such as illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc
Brochure front.jpg is a very rough basic layout of how we would like the front page to look, . on the back page we would like brief information about what we offer and the supplied photos. Information is available in the included documents or via the webpage http://www.paddlefishtasmania.com.au