Excellent designer! She is very professional and pleasant to work with!!
How byronr8 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Royal Albartross is a luxury sports accessories brand which specialises in handmade Italian golf shoes as well as leather accessories. We currently retail our products through a limited number of websites as well as directly to exclusive golf courses across the world. The majority of our market (80%) is in the US. We aim to sell in the region of 4000 pairs of shoes this year.
You can see more about the product on our website http://www.albartross.com . Please bear in mind we are currently developing a new website. We aim to move into the ‘lifestyle’ arena this year and will be producing a fashion shoe range to compliment our current golf shoe range.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a leather care guide designed that tells our customers how to look after their bags.
Card Dimensions - 105mm X 150mm – Landscape design.
The front of the card will be a message to our customers thanking them for their purchase and telling them about the product.
The reverse side will have 6 images demonstrating how to look after the leather bags.
I have attached a brief but more generally:
- Needs to be simple and elegant without much fuss.
- We like the idea that the font is in a handwritten style.
- Please use logo supplied
- Black font on white card
- 6 arty images which illustrates the points mentioned in the text.
- Care guide Brief
- Mr Porter example of Card greeting
- Royal Albartross current logo (although this may change)
- Example layout although open to ideas
- Example watercolour instruction images (taken from another website)