Great designer to work with. Communication was reliable. Took feedback well and actually listened. Has a range of design aesthetics. Would work with again. AA++
Great work. Easy to communicate with, on time. Can't ask for more. Thanks!
- Storch International
How mayers44 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
The Coaster at Goats on the Roof
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Family-friendly attraction - Alpine Coaster in Pigeon Forge. Come zip through our mile long track at almost 30 miles per hour. Target audience - women, families on vacation, kids.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Design a FLYER. Biggest thing we need is directions and map. We also need lots of goats, as our business name is "The Coaster at Goats on the Roof", associated with Goats on the Roof, we share the same site with them. You can take media on our website: http://thecoastertn.com
The flyer should contain:
- "$5 OFF" title
- Directions & Map (Our address: 1341 Wears Valley Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN)
- phone number 865-366-7337
- website (TheCoasterTN.com) and Facebook (/TheCoasterTN)
- some of the branding elements attached (you are highly welcomed to improvise)
- distinguish us from the competitors (two more similar coaster in the area)
- be bold, look professional, motivate tourists to visit our attraction
- Size A4. Previous flyer (please make current less busy) and competitors brochure attached
- make sure to see our facebook (fb.com/thecoastertn) and recent Kappa designs