Was able to make a great design off of a small brief. Could not ask for a better design.
Arnhival was an excellent designer who created fantastic concepts and provided timely revisions. Highly recommend.
- George BTZ
George was creative and very easy to work with. Thank you very much.
Great job! Creative, timely, and did exactly what I asked for! Thanks!
Very quick turnaround -- much appreciated.
- Maverick Trading
How Huhnej31 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Gruber Law Offices
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Gruber Law Offices is a personal injury law firm located in Milwaukee, WI.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
For the fourth year in a row we have the center ad in the music guide for the largest music festival in the United States (Summerfest). Over 460,000 of these get printed and distributed. Here are our requirements for the ad:
- Music/Concert themed
- Our logo
- Our slogan “One Call…That’s All!” big and standing out
- (Not required but preferred) – A clever saying relating our excellent service or what we do in relation to music, concerts, or Summerfest
- Our Website – gruber-law.com
- (Not required but preferred) – Social media icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram)
- Our toll free number: 1-877-276-HURT
- (Not required but preferred) – Our local number: (414)-276-6666
Ad Dimensions: 3.75 x 8.375 + .125 bleed
We are flexible with ideas. Overall we would like a strong message from a branding standpoint, but want to incorporate the music/concert theme. I attached our logos, and several images that I took of the 2013 music guide. One ad is a US Cellular ad to demonstrate how everyone who advertises in the brochure somehow ties into music.