Describe what your organization or product does and its target audience
ConnectaMe is a mobile web-based quiz game designed to help people get to know each other. The site is fully functional today.
A typical game will be played with groups of people ranging from 10 - 400 in size. A game will typically take place in a large event space such as an auditorium or wedding venue. ConnectaMe is widely used at weddings as well as large corporate events. ConnectaMe needs to work for people of all backgrounds genders and age.
1. An event Organizer creates a quiz on our Admin Site.
2. Once a quiz is created guests must enter a unique pincode to securely join.
3. Once the event organizer activates a quiz guests can begin creating questions and answers for others to discover more about them.
4. Guests will walk around the room introducing themselves and then try to answer questions about the other person. There are three states to questions - unanswered, answered without photo, and answered
5. Once they enter the correct answer they are asked to take a selfie with that person to celebrate their connection.
6. Guests have access to view all remaining questions as well as previously answered questions. They can also view the game leaderboard and photo slideshow.
7. During this whole interaction, a large screen( typically a projector ) is in real-time displaying the most recent selfies taken by guests in the room,
The large screen may also be set to show a leaderboard with all the top scoring guests in order of most points to least.
8. At the end of the game, a special message is displayed on the big screen celebrating their victory.
9. The event organizer also has access to all the selfies taken at the event and they can choose to share them online with all the guests or physically print out the photos.
That's it! We hope this helps, we are excited to see everyone's design's and get them out there in front of our customers.