Rali_ did a fantastic job on our project! She was wonderful to work with and we are super pleased with the outcome of the design!
- Oded Sonsino
Great to work with. Prompt communication and responsive to our input.
Very good work and design. Designer is very talented and professional.
- Jibot Instruments
How Mynders.glover started their other packaging or label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• We are test marketing our first product. It's a silver stainless steel water bottle with no printing on the bottle).
• The water bottle comes in an all white box. Our plan is to attach a nice big colored label on the box that Brands us and is very sharp/professional. (The box dimensions are 11 1/4 x 2 15/16 x 2 15/16.)
• What you do here also sets us up for our Branding for additional products. Our Brand name is "Hanson Creek". This 1st product is called "Stainless Steel Water Bottle"
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
• Create a Brand template for 'Hanson Creek'. The idea is that each individual product fits into this template... So, this would be..
Hanson Creek (template)Stainless Steel Water Bottle (inside template...I'm thinking 2 lines)
We envision an attractive Brand...maybe the name in a great fun font and a graphic (suggestive of a mountain and a creek).
• A creative template insert for the 'Stainless Steel Water Bottle' inserted within the Brand (keeping a printed label in mind). This will also go on the Listing page and any promo website we set up.
• The label itself. I'm thinking approx. 2 1/2 " x whatever height makes sense.
• A variation on that label with just the 'Horn Creek' brand to go up as a Header of a product website.
Here are the outputs required at the end of the project:1) All graphics files as .psd so we can manipulate and add new products into the Brand.
2) A logo template with the name 'Horn Creek' and the image. We would use the logo on all items, and for the products we sell, we would use the logo with the name of the product inside it. 3) We would like the first product's name...'Health Plus Stainless Steel Water Bottle' inserted within the Brand such that it can be made into a label to fit on the box...approx. 2 1/2 " wide x whatever height makes sense. (We want to use the logo and named product on the boxes when shipping.) You may contact my assistant with any questions: 828.625.4114 (Janice) or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org