I have been thrilled with Ian's quality work. He has a keen eye for design and really made my work come alive in the manner I desired. He was easy to work with and timely in his communication and work products. So glad I found him here!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Rover is a hands-free robotic golf caddy that is the latest in cutting-edge golf technology designed for the walking golfer!
For gold clubs, Rover is the latest advancement in golf technology that not only provides your members with an additional method to carry clubs around the course, but it also features GPS-generated information providing distance-to-the-green coordinates for shot accuracy and score improvement.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a battery level fuel gauge sticker. The sticker needs to be 44mm diameter with LEDs across the top, two buttons graphics at the bottom for power and neutral, and the Rover logo in the middle. The designer is free to be creative.
- See sketches and pictures attached
- My sketch shows the LEDs in green, yellow, and red to signal battery is good, medium, or needs recharging. We don't need to use these colors. They can all be blue if we want... for example.
- I took pictures of the electronics housing so give a better example of what the whole gauge product looks like.
- The final graphic will be printed on a membrane keypad (See attachment). The membrane keypad will have integrated buttons for power and ground. The LEDs will shine through transparent (or frosted, semitransparent windows).
- Rover graphic attached
- I am the circuit designer for this project. I will place the LEDs and buttons to however the graphic is laid out.