We want you to create new and exciting photo illustrations for a professional website by adding color to black and white photographs. The elements you choose for your illustration should be included in all the pictures so that they tell a story.
We are in the process of launching a new website for our firm. Now we need the right pictures to illustrate the passion, commitment and effort we put into the service we provide for our clients.
- The theme of the new website is to have pictures in black and white with some added colour.
- As inspiration, use the work of John Baldessari (see attached a few pictures of his work to show the idea). The art by Baldessari is however mostly too extreme for a professional page, so it is only to serve as inspiration for the competition.
- The idea is to use the black and white photographs attached below and make them into something new and creative with the techniques inspired by Baldessari.
- Use the pictures provided below as a base for the illustrations.
The illustrations must use the colors in our logo: (see attached logo)
: green, Pantone 376 (CMYK: 52, 0, 100, 5)
: blue, Pantone 287 (CMYK: 100, 68, 0, 12)
What we want designed:
For the webpage we need in total 15 widescreen pictures in black and white with added color. Start with the 4 slider pictures with text boxes highlighting our unique selling points (see texts for the selling points below).
The slider pictures need to include a text box with our unique selling points, but the pictures need to tell a story on their own, even if you don’t read the texts. Keep in mind that we are looking for something artistic but professional, and simple without being boring.
Only the slider pictures need to have a full text box, but, the other pictures should include the titles of the page such as “TEAM” or “EXPERTISE”.
Details about the new website:
The landing page
The new website is based on a clean, simple and fully responsive Wordpress theme. The layout of the landing page will feature a full width slider picture with a widescreen aspect ratio.
At the front page of the website we want a slider of four pictures presenting the main unique selling points (USP's) of LexDellmeier:
4 Sliders – LANDING PAGE
Text for the 4 Text-Box-Sliders
1. Our Field of Expertise - Intellectual Property
Trademarks, Designs, Copyrights & Licensing
2. International Mindset & Network -
Global. Experienced. Worldwide.
3. Out-of-the-box Thinking -
Creative. Innovative. Client-oriented.
4. Our Visions & Personal Touch -
Experienced. Personal. Taylor-made.
- The textbox on the slider should blend in nicely with the background picture
- The size of the slider should be of a size that gives space for our mission statement and an overview of what we specialize in
- The sliders will have either an arrow or a dot, so that the viewer can change the picture when she/he wants to, please note this when positioning the text box on the pictures.
5. TEAM PAGE – see attached pictures (2 alternatives)
6. EXPERTISE PAGE – see attached picture
7. BLOG – see attached picture
8. EVENTS PAGE – see attached picture
9. CONTACT – see attached picture
10. COPYRIGHTS – see attached picture
11. DESIGNS – see attached picture
12. TRADEMARKS – see attached picture
13. COMPETITION LAW – see attached picture
14. PATENTS – see attached picture
15. LICENSING – see attached picture