Liked creativity and great analytical integration. Worked and delivered scope beyond project request.
Liked creativity and out of box thinking
Everything is perfect, it's our pleasure to work with you! Thank you!
Very good designer, he understand perfectly what I wanted and get me a very very good design.
How claudiomenz started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
VALAISKI - goBespoke International GmbH
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Premium skis. Built in Switzerland
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a new more sporty ski design! But keep it very premium....
VALAISKI (valaiski.com) so far has produced skis with a wooden decks in combination with color printed on top. These had been targeted for high affluent customers age 40+.
Now with this project we would like to target an affluent more younger target and would like to orient the designs much more sportive. You are free to let your creativity go wild but a couple of things need to be reflected in the design:
- Logo in front of ski - please see Valaiski basic picture attached - so only the VS logo without any text
- Brand name at tail of ski. Instead of VALAISKI it will read VALAI flowed by the swiss flag in same size as brand name - Please refer to Valaiski basic picture attached. We will shorten the brand name to VALAI
- The swoosh (proprietary to the brand) needs to be a fundamental part of your design. It does not have to be fully colored but customers need to understand by the swoosh from distance that the ski is a VALAISKI. - Please find 3 different size swooshs attached.
Think creatively. Use any color combination and color transitions. But keep in mind that it needs to still look very luxurious/ premium. Just a further watch out: The middle of the ski of course will have a binding so not a lot can be seen here after the binding is mounted. However when the ski is in store without binding this area should also be taken into consideration to help provide stopping power and make people fall in love with the design.
- We will start with one design on a 175cm ski - file: x-75 outline
- The design would need to be adaptable to skis between 150cm and 180cm