How Sk8Strong started their other graphic design journey
Sk8Strong Inc., a company dedicated to off-ice training exercise for figure skaters, is creating 4 DVDs for skaters. We need the same design for the cover of each, with the only difference being the title and text on back. Need both the DVD label and cover (front and back) designed.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like our logo on the front and back of the cover (see website, http://www.sk8strong.com), a picture of a pair of skates and a cool graphic of a young person exercising, and some modern, eye catching graphics. Logo is a bluish purple. **Feel free to suggest a better logo. Under logo, it should say "Off-Ice Training for Figure Skaters". 4 DVD names are as follows 1)The Ultimate Dynamic Warmup 2) Adult Training 3) The Competitive Skater 4) Developing the Youth Skater. On the back we will have a description of the DVD content and an intro to the Sk8strong professionals. The DVD label should just be the logo, "Off-Ice Training for Figure Skaters," the DVD title, and design. http://www.sk8strong.com on bottom
- *Added template specs: Go to links:
- http://www.dub-it.com/templates/images/D6010.pdf and
- Item 1.Logo (see website http://www.sk8strong.com ) Feel free to suggest a better one
- 2. "Off-Ice Training for Figure Skaters"
- 3. 4 different titles (see description)
- 4. Bluish/purple to match logo
- 5. Modern design
- 6. Italic script
- 7. *CHANGED*. After talking to some designers, we decided that we would like a pair of ice skates and a picture of a young female exercising. It better follows the concept we're conveying. Even better a picture of a young female and male exercising.I like silouhette-like images, or ones that fade a bit
- 8. Area for text on back
- 9. http://www.sk8strong.com on bottom of DVD label
- Item 1: cartoonish type picture
- Fancy calligraphy like script
- Tons of different colors