We need to design a couple of elements for a booth.
1. a 6' wide by 8' tall popup backdrop with the Selling Energy Logo at the top centered with white or light grey behind it, and a gradual background going to the bottom using an abstract of our logo mark and colors, similar to this: http://www.istockphoto.com/photo/ab…st=945bdbe
2. a pop up banner with similar creative design to item #1 (no logo needed though) that is 33.5" x 6' tall, with text on the top half (3') (but graphics can extend the entire 6') that says:
- Award-winning energy-focused professional sales training
- Awe-inspiring keynotes and workshops
- Exemplary customer service and post-training support
- Innovative tools that enhance and sustain success
- Trade allies
- Utility staff
- Program implementers
3. Table skirt for a 6' table that has
-- on the left, image of the Stevie award (see attached... we will send you one very similar to this, but this is the size and shape for design purposes). Under it will say 2015 Sales Trainer of the Year, Stevie Awards
-- on the right, a picture of the attached book, with the language under it, 2014 Wall Street Journal Best-Seller
I have attached our company color palette. We also typically use Gotham font, but are open to suggestions.