4 stand alone illustrations - similar concept and in need of the same style and theme.
Bright, attention grabbing Kid friendly illustrations - No background needed. (please mix male and female between the 4 different children illustrations.
1- Cognitive Development. Swimming Lessons on average boost a child's cognitive (reading, writing, arithmetic) development. Kids that take swim lessons are developing on average 10 months ahead of non-swim lesson peers.
- Motor Development - Children who swim are on average 7 months ahead of their non-swimming peers in motor development
- Language Development - Children who swim are on average 10 months ahead of their non-swimming peers
- Social & Emotional Development - Children who swim are on average 15 months ahead of their non-swimming peers
We need small info graphics or illustrations that show these developments.
- Cognitive could be a child with his/her brain flexing its arms, or visual electricity going through the brain. Creative Freedom!
- Motor: Child flexing or electricity running through the arms and legs. Creative Freedom!
- Language: No idea yet, creative freedom!
- Social & Emotional: Maybe have 2 children hugging or playing with each other, maybe high-fiving. Again - creative freedom!
These should be 4 separate images.
These images will be used on our website and upcoming marketing material. Please reference our Facebook page and website.