Style & Wireframes
- Please reference the first 2 attachments (wireframes) on the "elements" required in the design.
- Please note the attachments are just "colored" wireframes. Does not reflect our preference on design as these elements used in the wireframes were just copied/pasted from various images. Everything can change. - - The wireframes just show the required “elements”
- Green must be used as the primary color as that's the color for money.
12 players total
- The Dealer, Small Blind, and Big Blind buttons will move clockwise per round.
- The current player to act needs to be identified. (wireframes show a light green background on PLAYER NAME 2)
- Empty seats need to be identified if any
- Players may not seat in sequence (there could be empty seats between players)
- 2 cards per player
- up to 5 cards shown on the table, starting from none
- Must provide images for all cards
- Must be able to provide structured design (PSD) files with resources that will accommodate for 4K resolution down to mobile devices.
- Responsive Design