We want the theme to use the same type of colors and levels displayed in "angry birds" and "cut the rope" apps. We do not want a serious theme at all. The app is focused on the olympics so anything pertaining to the olympics as a theme is good(torch, olympic slogan, rings etc). I am attaching several screen shots of the development concepts that represent what it should kind of structurally look like. As a note our music is very gladiator like. We have triumphant music playing. Most of the music are battle songs that are very catchy. We like the battle type theme.
Screen 1:Home Screen
1. We want a logo for our app and perhaps an olympic torch of some kind.
2. We want to show how much the money prize is some where on the screen. With perhaps some way to click on it to get more information about how we got that number
3. It would be cool if we could show the top 3 countries 1st, 2nd, 3rd place with their flag on the homepage.
4. We will need 2-4 buttons named "Compete in Olympics", "Leader Boards", "Settings", "Ad Free"
5. Some sort of countdown timer indicating when the olympics will start
Screen 2: Level Selection
1. We want the level selection to look similar to angry birds level selections
2. It would be cool to show the users fastest WPM on the level if they have completed it
3. Please try to layout the levels in portrait view and in columns if possible
4. The levels they haven't completed need to show some sort of lock indicating they cannot go to that level without completing a previous level.
5. The last level is special, it is the actual olympics and we want a special icon for that level and something stating its the olympics
Screen 3: Main Game Screen(See Attached pictures for concept)
1. We are extremely limited for space as the keyboard takes up a good portion of space.
2. There must be room for a runner to run across the screen as the user types. See picture for details.
3. It would be cool if it were a race track or something clever/funny. At the end should be some sort of flag or finish line.
4. It would be great to show the users main country flag some where.
5. we need an option somewhere that allows user to turn autocomplete(autocompetion of words) on or off. Maybe a red green button or something clever.
6. Need a timer thats cool looking that i can put regular text in to decrement the numbers
7. Need to have Words Per Minute (WPM) displayed somewhere
8. Need the level present somewhere
9. The text needs to be highlighted some color indicating what word the user is on.
10. Need a text box for the user to type the text. If they get the text wrong we need some sort of VERY noticeable indicator. Presently, we are highlighting the text box orange indicating a mistake was made but this can be modified (and we encourage modification if it fits the functionality).
11. Need two buttons. The first button when pressed allows the user to strike out 3 words they don't want to type to speed up their time. We need another button that freezes the timer.
Screen 4: Level End Screen
1. should display WPM, Time, Personal Best Score (8 wpm), Local countries Rank and your rank vs the world. In the section where you are shown your ranking against other countries in the world, there should be a functionality for a list of some sort to see the top country's placing (fastest score in the world) and the rest of the countries that follow in order from fastest to slowest
2. Should have three buttons, one to retry the level, one to proceed to the next level, and another to go back to home page.
3. The level end screen should have indicator of whether you won the level or failed the level
Screen 5: Leader Boards
1. The page should have 2 tabs at min
2. The first tab is the world scores. It should prob be in grid/column like format showing the country flag, username who made score, WPM and level. A globe is probably a good idea as an icon in the tab.
3. The second tab is just the users country score, so he may see how he placed within his country. A flag is prob a good idea as an icon in the tab.
4. The row should highlight the current user and where he stands.