Patient in constant changing issues with me (not designer or project related).
Absolutely talented and flexible designer with really good drawing skills. I felt understood in my needs for my logo design since the first draft. Fast communication. Also Kata43 absolutely fulfilled every wish concerning the website design and was always ready to take the extra mile. Thank you so much!
How Sacred Cow Jase started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
I need a stylish UI look and feel design to our game app and aligns with the attached style guide, including menus, buttons and login screens. The game board has been completed and can be viewed here.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
Please refer to the attached style guide for colour and font guidance. Fonts and logos can be provided.
Rough wireframes are also attached.
BamBoozal: a card game for players
4 main screens are required along with the overall ‘look and feel’.
A standard user guideline is outlined below.
1. The game commences to load when the icon is clicked on.
2. The company logo displays
3. A “loading” screen displays
4. A login screen displays with:
“Login with profile” (username and password fields)
“Login with Facebook” button and
“No Login?” link
5. A screen with 4 buttons at the bottom displays:
These buttons, when clicked, display further (menu options).
7. The Play button redirects to a screen which displays a picture which provides the ‘roadmap’ or ‘path’ for the game. This screen looks like a map (think candy crush) with 9 houses and a building. A simple bus design drives a player between. This is the levels screen (check wireframes attachedfor a rough idea).
8. Once a house or the final building is selected, a new screen displays 10 double doors (think angry birds level select screen). This accesses the game. Doors are greyed out if a player hasn't commenced the levels (check wireframes attached for a rough idea).