We need you to create the background (or theme) of the main app page, as well as 12 unique "slot icons" which will spin in the slot machine reels. Our screenshots will give more details.
***IMPORTANT DETAILS***READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT IMAGES***
I have attached a number of screens, including a PSD to help you better create this project. I will explain all the attached image examples now:
1) There is an image attached called "blank_areas_YOU_DESIGN_THIS.jpg" this shows you the areas in the design that YOU need to create. THIS INCLUDES 12 UNIQUE slot icons. These must be transparent vectors within the design. Here are the 12 icons I need (ALL CANDY THEMED):
I need 5 candy themed letters which represent (ten, jack, queen, king, and ace). View the attached image called "common_icons.png" this is exactly what I need except this is in a JUNGLE theme. We need them in a candy theme.
I need two pairs of "rare" icons (4 total). Maybe you make two cupcakes (each similar but unique) and two lollipops (each similar but unique) which will serve as our rare icons. You don't have to use cupcakes and lollipops, use whatever you think looks best.
Attached is an image called "rare_icons.png" this shows you 2 pairs of rare icons for a "mayan jungle" theme slot. I'm showing these to help you understand what I'm talking about.
Icons 10, 11, and 12.
I need a "Scatter", "Wild" and "Bonus" icon. Check out the example "specialty_icons.png". This shows you again what a "mayan jungle" themed slot might use for these icons.
We need those 12 icons in a CANDY theme. I understand there are 15 spaces for icons on the design. That's fine, just repeat 3 of the 12 icons you create onto the design you send us.
2) the image "finished_ui_THIS_WILL_NOT_CHANGE.jpg" shows you what our already finished UI looks like. Whatever you create needs to flow with these UI elements.
3) The files "design_guides.jpg" shows you various widths of the app screen. Everything important (such as the icons) needs to fit inside the smallest width. The other widths are there to show you that the background needs to BLEED over to these widths.
4) "ipad_example.png" and "nexus10_example.png" shows the same app running on an iPad and Nexus 10 tablet, so you can better understand the widths and get a feel for what our TEST APP with TEST ICONS and TEST BACKGROUND look like running on devices.
5) The PSD, which you are encouraged to use, is attached for your reference.
Lastly, the skilled designer who wins this project can look forward to a LOT more work.