Orcinus was creative, highly responsive, insightful, and flexible. Our design evolved to represent exactly what we wanted. A+ for the Design and the Designer!
- nik mez
Very professional and easy to work with! Took corrections very well and made them quick and efficiently.
- Utak Atik
Excellent work! I couldn't be happier with my new logo design! I plan on having Utak design my business card and brochure next.
Great to work with. Highly recommend.
How dan.cooper started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We will sell sports injury equipment, mainly to adult amateur sports enthusiasts, all over the world, starting in the US. Our first product will be an elbow brace to treat tennis and golfer's elbow. It will be similar to an existing product that can be found on http://www.amazon.com if you search for 'Simien tennis elbow brace'. In time we'll extend the range to include products like wrist and knee braces, equipment to help safely mobilise injured joints (see Theraband flexbar on amazon). We may also extend the range further to include products like sports water bottles, sweat bands, sports towels etc. It's anticipated that the main sport we will focus on, at least at first, will be tennis, but we don't want our logo to restrict us to just tennis
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo needs to convey strength and well-being, that would appeal to sports men and women looking to prevent injury or return to fitness following an injury. The logo will be shown on products that people will wear while playing sports, and will appear on some small items, so needs to be attractive, clean and simple.
Importantly, the logo will likely mainly feature on dark coloured products, mainly black products, so the logo needs to be clear and look good with a dark or black background.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
I'd like the website to be clean looking. At first there will only be a small amount of text as we are just launching our company, so will need fairly large pictures. The pictures should convey healthy-looking, active flexible adults, and convey a sense of health, well-being and strength. I anticipate more male customers than female.
At this stage the website will only need the following pages: 1) homepage, 2) a page to feature a couple of articles, 3) a 'Products' page 4) About Us page, and 5) Contact Us page
Jimdo templates to explore
1) Homepage: Several images of healthy, active looking sports people. 1-2 paragraphs of text explaining who we are and what we do as a company
2) 'Products' page: Page that will have large pictures of each product we sell, along with a description, and a link to amazon.com. Currently we have no products available, so will need to leave blank for now
3) 'Articles' page: This will feature several articles about tennis elbow, golfer's elbow and similar complaints. These articles are not yet written, so will need to leave them blank at the moment
4) 'About Us' page: Similar to the homepage, some pictures and 1-2 paragraphs of text explaining who we are and what we do
5) 'Contact Us' page: 1-2 pictures, and a paragraph of text stating the address and email address of the company