always a good experience working with Besign Studio. Responsive, quick, and good quality work.
- sakitjiwa \m/
It was a very professional experience working with dharmi. She submitted a design during my contest on day one and she adjusted this design perfectly to fit my needs. I would recommend dharmi whenever you're looking for a true professional.
Very easy to work with, communicates well, and makes changes quickly. We would definitely consider working with her again!
it has been great working with you
- R K Olson
Wonderful designer to work with. Has an amazing capacity to bring in many different concepts!!!
How TamaraKlugman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Lavender Wellness and Massage
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
It's an alternative healing wellness and massage center.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Spa & Esthetics
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Primary colours are, in order of importance, 1) Lavender, 2) cream, 3) leaf/spring green, 4) purple as an accent.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'll create a full brief shortly. Her current logo is at LavenderMassageandCo.com
1) My name is Julie and I'm helping the owner with the contest. I had a successful graphics business for 12 years, so I'm in your designer corner. I'll give detailed feedback. Please follow it.
2) Only submit the primary design, in full colour. We'll look at the black, white, and grayscale versions during the semi-finals.
3) Do not submit the design in a showcase format (i.e. on a business card; as it's a sign on a building or in an office) We don't need to see that at this stage. Please concentrate only on your most creative design.
4) We're looking for abstract design more than literal lavender.
5) Make the design gender neutral even though it needs an upscale spa feel. Both men and women need massage, as you see on the site itself.
6) "Wellness and Massage" is as important as "Lavender", so don't make it an afterthought. It needs to be clear and legible and needs to pop in order to bring in customers.
7) Only submit original artwork. Anything that appears generic or like clip art will be archived/ deleted.
8) I've modified the original parameters, so please review them before submitting more ideas.
9) We need something creative, bold, unusual, appealing, and powerful.
I wish you all the best!
Imaginal Engineer for Lavender Massage and Wellness