Kenzie has been outstanding. Great design and very responsive. Helped me through several issues. I would certainly go back and probably will.
Great designer with clean vector and raster files!
How brian zT started their logo design journey
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. Logo for a new product called the Sponsorship Power Index – that will be shortened to SPI
2. Logo to be used in digital media (web + app) as well as traditional channels
3. Depending on the design, must work both landscape and portrait
The SPI is an analytical tool to:
• evaluate the effectiveness of sponsorships – in sport and elsewhere e.g. arts, and
• highlight areas of weakness of the marketing mix that will allow the sponsorship to become more effective
1. International – so the logo cannot simply rely on the English Language. The main version will be initially used in English, but further down the track the graphic must be strong enough to stand alone with English
2. NOT a retail audience. Users will be companies (sponsors, rights holders etc) in the business of sponsorship
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Let designers make suggestions:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards