Responsive and a really nice style. He made the changes I requested and I am very content with the results.
raven09 is incredibly talented, communicative, and sent revisions when requested. Can't wait to continue with her for our future needs!
- Bascara Isvanson
Super Creative design work! We will look to hire Bascara again for other projects.
Creative and did a great job with edits we asked to have made. Highly recommend.
- Roar designs
quick contact, good design, really innovative
How outchy started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We put on a weekly trivia contest that is geared towards 30-somethings. We emphasize team challenges and fun questions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Bright, bold colors
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Love that it's simple and bold and it just pops.
Like the bold stroke on the fruit and its simplicity.
Not sure exactly on this one, just like the bold feel of it.
Again, like that it's bold with thick lines.
Simple but bold.
Love the bold font and thick lines.
We are looking for:
- Bold, thick font (most likely all caps, at least for the word CHALLENGE!)
- Thick strokes
- Bright, fun colors
- Exclamation point after the word CHALLENGE!
- We love the look of certain Japanese video game covers from the Super Famicom (which we have attached)
- Going for a fun, bold, colorful vibe
- Would possibly a logo with an explosion feel, kind of like a BAM! or POW! from a Batman comic book