My vision was captured completely! Professional and artistically.
Great designer, easy to work with! Recommend and will be looking to work on future work.
Paid attention to our description of what was needed. Was very timely with revisions and communication. Highly recommended!
How JFOGEL started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Essence Initiative
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Essence Initiative™ is a transformational enterprise committed to enhancing success by optimizing human behavior and transactions across all aspects of life. We achieve these intentions through the use and broad application of Essence Theory™, our proprietary, well-defined and universally applicable framework of FUNDAMENTAL THOUGHT MODELS and PRINCIPLES. We serve individuals, organizations, industries, communities and society as a whole. Through education, training, consulting and other modalities, we help our clients produce greater clarity of purpose, transparency, alignment, mutual success and satisfaction.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• We prefer clean, simple, professional, but contemporary and universal
• It should be versatile and scalable - serve multiple media or placement applications (print, web, social media, app, etc).
• The word Essence is the key (as the logo, icon, look, etc would hopefully transfer or adapt well for related uses - The Essence Initiative™, Essence Theory™, The Essence Conference™, etc.
Our specific thoughts:
• we hope to be somewhat unique and clearly relevant to our corporate identity
• We were hoping for a simple sketch, image or creative rendering of Aristotle (Greek philosopher) along with the company name (reflecting the Essence and thought model nature of our company).
• We thought the use of the “negative space” and related styles seemed interesting and applicable to us.
• PLEASE interpret this brief as you see fit, and consider this guidance a starting point, and by all means be creative as we are excited and open to see your ideas.
ATTACHMENT: We have attached a word document of samples – inspiration board - to assist in your considerations.