amazing work, he was very easy to work with and the design was awesome!
Fox communicated wonderfully and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the final product. I would highly recommend working with him.
- Andrew : )
Very happy with our logo!
How Kristopher Cargile started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Subscription box company providing professionally curated tackle to fishermen.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo should include both a text mark and related iconography. I'd like to be able to use these together and independently of one another (see the attached Starbucks logo for an example).
- The orientation of the logomark should be horizontal.
- I want the iconography to use an upside down, stylized treble-hook. This should look roughly like a "TP" and should be recognizable as a hook. See the attached sketch for an example (yes, it's awful). NOTE: I don't want someone to replicate my sketch verbatim, it's just an example of what I'm thinking.
- The text should be a serif font in all uppercase.
- The typeface used must be an open source font, e.g. available as a webfont via Google Fonts. I don't want to buy a font or use an expensive webfont service for the website.
- Color should be monotone and highly versatile, e.g. black/dark grey and possibly a white variant.
- I want the overall feel to be "masculine" and "tactical". Please see the attached examples of logos with a "tactical" feel.
- I need both print ready assets (e.g. vector, EPS) and web ready (e.g. PNG, ICO, and PNG with transparent background).
- I expect to receive all source files (PSDs, PDFs, Illustrator files, etc.)